Follow by Email

Welcome

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Movie: The Possession

The Possession


*Possible Spoiler Alerts*
The movie Possession is about a box and a divorced family. One of the 2 daughters finds this weird box at a yard sale and once they buy it and take it home weird stuff starts happening. This horror movie will probably make you jump a few times! I don't see many horror films so I probably jump more than a horror film expert hahaha. The story line was good, it says the movie is based on a true story...that's supposedly true but it's waaaay exaggerated. I would recommend this movie. But see it with a friend! Haha I couldn't sleep the night I saw it. If your a horror movie lover you should see it, it's good, it also has a few funny parts!

2 comments:

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along.

Hello friends, good post and pleasant urging commented here, I
am in fact enjoying by these.

my web page: diet plan

Post a Comment