Follow by Email

Welcome

Friday, July 13, 2012

What's your favorite Modern Warfare 3 map?

I just got Call Of Duty Elite Premium for free thanks to a site called Listia. (Its a auction site where they use credits, you earn credits by auctioning stuff and doing surveys and other tasks like that and being active, it's a great site if you want to try it out.) so now I have all the new maps and DLC's.  

So what map is your favorite? 
It doesn't have to be from the DLC's. Right now I'm loving the Oasis map. Might be because it looks like a good place to travel to for vacation, hahaha, and it was easy to learn. And is anyone else excited for Terminals return to MW3!?! I sure I am! So just let me know what's your favorite map down below in the comments!

Pics of Oasis Map on MW3

0 comments:

Post a Comment