Follow by Email

Welcome

Friday, May 4, 2012

Review: Angry Birds (App)

Angry Birds

(4/5)

Okay so here's my review on the classic app Angry Birds. If you haven't heard of Angry Birds you must of just been born. Angry Birds is a puzzle game. It's been on the top of App Charts for a long time and is succeed by Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Rio, and most recently Angry Birds Space. All are $0.99 for the iPhone / iPod Touch version. So you start out with the classic red bird, a slingshot, and some green pigs. Object of the game is to crush or destroy the pigs in anyway possible. Because the Pigs took the Birds eggs, so of course you build a huge slingshot and fling your self at the enemy hoping that you destroy them. As the game progresses it gets harder to destroy the Pigs and there's more Birds introduced. (Blue, Yellow, Black and White Bird) Each bird has a special skill. Blue turns into three birds, Yellow speeds up, Black is a bomb, and White is a bomber. There's lots of people who think the game is great and fun and addicting, and others that think its boring, unoriginal, and stupid. I'm on the side that likes it. The game is fun! Especially because there's different birds with their own skills and more levels than I can complete! There's 9 themes with 18 pages of levels. (A page can have 15-21 levels on it.) So there's at least 140+ levels! They seem to still update the app with new levels pretty often too! There's easy levels and hard levels which makes it more fun to play so you can breeze through some and have to really try on other levels. Every level has a total of 3 stars that you can try to earn by clearing all the pigs and destroying extra pieces of the structure around them for points! You also get points for extra birds you didn't use. There's also Game Center support. (Which I can't review on because I have 1st generation iPod Touch...) However I totally recommend this game!
(P.S. I own Angry Birds and Angry Birds Rio)

Angry Birds: (Overview)
Platform: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (iOS 3.0 or later)
Cost: $0.99 (There's also a free version)
Rating: 4/5
Quick Review: Great game, with lots of levels to keep you occupied.
 Recommended Buy?: Yes!

Want to get paid apps for free?
You download apps that get you credits and after 3-5 app downloads you have enough credits to get an app for free! You have to be on your iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch to do this.
(This is how I got the paid version of Angry Birds and Angry Birds Rio!)
Suggest on what I review next! Send me an email at fireball916@gmail.com with the subject of 'Review: Blank'
(Replace Blank with what you want to be reviewed.)
Don't forget to Comment and Suggest!

Want to help me get a new iPod Touch?
1. You can donate on the widget on the sidebar.
 2. You can view a ad, here!

1 comments:

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I've learn this submit and if I may I desire to recommend you few attention-grabbing things or advice.
Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
I desire to learn more issues about it!

My web blog; dragonvale hack free gems

Post a Comment