Follow by Email

Welcome

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Star Wars: The Old Republic (Free Weekend Trial)

Some of you might know of the somewhat new MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic. Well if you don't or if your not sure whether to pay the money to play there's a free weekend trial. I'm downloading it as I type. (It's taking took forever to download... >:/) So I can't give any review on how it is or anything till I get playing. Which is hopefully soon. But I'll update this post as soon as I get a hour or two in the game. But why wait for me to post a review? Go sign up and start downloading the free trial now!

(Update:April 7th AM)Okay so here it is! I finally downloaded the game and at first it wasn't that good. Then my friend joined me (he owns the actual game) and we started playing. Then it was very fun. The graphics weren't as good as I thought they were going to be but they're still good. I think this MMO is way better than World of Warcraft. I'm a Star Wars fan so I find the worlds here better than World of Warcraft.  I love wielding a light saber. (I finally got two sabers now :P) The skills are very cool. I love my jumping in and cutting the enemy in to smithereens! I'm only like level 12 so I'm not that far in, but I love it this far. One thing I would want added is to be able to do flip jumps! I mean come on! I'm a Jedi / Sith and I can't do flips? I'm stilling getting used to the controls but they're very easy to learn. But so far I WOULD pay for this game but not the amount they want. I would pay like $20 - $35 and pay $10 for like 3 months. I still have a lot of time before the free trial is over so I'm going to get back to the game and enjoy it while I can.

(Update: April 7th PM) Okay so I enjoyed the free trial. I can't play tomorrow because of Easter but it was fun while it lasted. Star Wars: The Old Republic has some nice features other MMO's don't. I think this game is much better than World of Warcraft! The graphics seem a little better. The animation of skills are much much better in Star Wars. The storyline (although only got through a little) was great! You have options to choose whether you wanna be bad or good. And different choices affect how good or bad you are. I probably wont be buying this game anytime soon just because I don't have the money. But I really recommend this game to Star Wars fans and MMO fans.



Here's some stuff on the game:

"Play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and be the
hero of your own Star Wars™ saga in a story-driven
massively-multiplayer online game from BioWare and LucasArts.
Explore an age thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader when war between
the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire divides the galaxy.
Choose to be a Jedi, a Sith, or from a variety of other classic Star Wars roles, and make decisions which define your personal story and determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force. Along the way you will befriend courageous companions who will fight at your side or possibly betray you based on your actions. Together, you will battle enemies in dynamic Star Wars combat and team up with other players to overcome incredible challenges.
Join us. Your personal Star Wars saga begins in Star Wars: The Old Republic." 

Star Wars: The Old Republic Costs, $59.99 for a Standard Copy, $79.99 for a Deluxe Copy, and $149.99 for a Collectors Copy.
(You can see the differences between copies Here!)

 Star Wars: The Old Republic costs $29.99 for 60 days of pre-paid game play.

Have you played the free trial or do you own the game? How do you like the game? Is it worth all the money to play? Let us know!
Email us at fireball916@gmail.com, comment on this post, or tweet us @fireball916.

3 comments:

Wonderful gοods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site.
My homepage ; Brawny Chiropractor

Every ωeekend i useԁ to visit this ωeb sitе, as
i wаnt еnjoyment, fοr the reason that this thiѕ
ωebsitе conations tгuly pleasant funny stuff toо.


Look at my blog post ... rupgermany.bplaced.net

Afteг looking over a handful of the blog posts on your wеb site, I honeѕtlу lіκe youг way of wrіtіng a blog.

I book-mаrked it to my booκmark site lіst and
will be cheсking back in thе near futurе.
Plеase check out my website too and tell me how
yоu feel.

Review my hоmepagе - lloyd irvin

Post a Comment