Follow by Email

Welcome

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Review: Textropolis (App)




Textropolis 

  (4/5)

I found this app from MyAppleTechno.This is a classic word game with a slight twist. This app gives you a city and you have to find 'hidden' words within the city. So for example the first city you start off with is Kingstown, so the basic words found are King, and Town. But there are way more, to be exact there's 95.  Each city has 5 stars, with each word you find you get a certain amount of population and progress to the next star. Once you get 2 stars you unlock the next city. So it's a quite simple game but very addicting, because you want to just want to build your population and unlock all the city's, however this is very hard, and takes some time. I suggest getting this app. My friend saw me playing this and she asked what it was and she downloaded it and now we're helping each other find words.

Textropolis (Overview)
Platform:  iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (iOS 3.0 or later)
Cost: Free
Rating: 4/5
Quick Review: Great 'find-a-word' game with a twist. Will have you coming back to find new words very often.
Recommended Buy?: Yes!

Want to get paid apps for free?
You download apps that get you credits and after 3-5 app downloads you have enough credits to get an app for free! You have to be on your iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch to do this.
(This is how I get some paid apps!)
Suggest on what I review next! Send me an email at fireball916@gmail.com with the subject of 'Review: Blank'
(Replace Blank with what you want to be reviewed.)

Don't forget to Comment and Suggest!

1 comments:

My family members always say that I am killing my time here at web, except I know I
am getting knowledge all the time by reading thes nice
posts.

Also visit my web-site youtube hits

Post a Comment